cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's.

I have been trying to configure scenario ,RFC to SOAP in XI.

I had configured completely and using website for sending sms. www.webservicex.net

*I am getting error in my sender communication channel as :*

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: www.webservicex.net caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: www.webservicex.net

Receiver Communication Channel:

SOAP: call failed: java.net.UnknownHostException: www.webservicex.net

Request you to please help me correcting this error.

\

Regards

Deepak Sodhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Host is not reachable means may be that server is down or your PI server firewall is not allowing you to connect with that server

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI debashish,

Does it means my XI firewall is not allowing to ping that website. But can be use this site for out testing purpose.

Opening the firewall will have to take basis help........

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya you can take help from basis team regarding port and firewall.

Also before excuting the scenario please ping this website from you server to check whether you are getting any response or not

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Error mesg shows that due to firewall issues , PI does not able to reach the host. Check with SOAPUI(free tool) or XMLSPY and make sure the same problem exist. Talk to BASIS Team to fix this error. Basically they have to enable port to send the mesg.