cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated customs invoice (several ship to & one bill to)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I am insteressed in getting information on:

Our business-case is: We deliver to customers (point of sales) within Europe. The customs clearance (IOR importer of record) is however not on the customers name. We act in the common market with our own entitity (we registered for VAT in Germany)

The question for the billing is:

1. we pack and delivery directly to the POS (thus ship to customer (POS)

2. customs invoice to our Tax regisration address

- however, we have to consolidate all the shipments of the day to one single invoice.

Can oneu give me the hint, based on his experience?

I understand the function "Sammelrechnung" and function VF04 - but I do not see the full picture.

I appreciate the answers - Hansrudolf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, once you have a Sales Tax ID number as well as Invoice Country = Recipient of Goods, you are authorised to carry out collective customs invoice throughout Germany.

Regards,

Dhrubajit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hansrudolf,

if I understodd well, the main problem is that you cannot consolidate the deliveries in one invoice due to split caused by ship-to party. Is it correct ?

In this the solution is simply to remove the ship-to party partner from header partner procedure, and add it to the item partner procedure.

This can be done by transaction VOPA.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you in deed for the input,

I shall check you hint with our IT people. In the first step I was told SAP would just be not capable to consolidate our invoices.

regards