cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using "Predefind URLs from directory" in Blueprint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Solman user,

I have an as-is state blueprint with some process steps. Each process step is using one or more SAP transaction. In my new to-be state of the process, one of the process steps shall be changed to self created webservice. Therefore i want to use the transaction type "predefined URL from directory". When I take this type a new window with some entries opens and i have to choose the service.

Now my question is how to get my own service into this list?

Or do you think there is another or better possibility of integrating an webservice to the blueprint?

Best regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Firstly, there is no standard way to do that.

The entries shown in when you select the transacton type "pre defined URL" are all maintained automatically for specific usage. They're all maintained in the table URL_TEXTS. To inserta entrie there, you would need debug credentials to change the code in execution and maintain this table to add a entrie for the field URL_NAME.

Under the table URL_DEFINE you would need to maintain the attributes for the before created name.

But please have in mind that this tottally NOT recomended, as you'll be action by non standard ways.

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you mr. Zotta,

ok, when you say this is not the standard way i won't do it. Do you have an other idea to define webservices on the business Blueprint? Would you prefer the "long URL" or " web adress"? Or do you know a better way for adding webservices to a SolMan project?

Thank you for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I believe that assigning a "web link" to the project structre an masking the flag "Business Blueprint-Relevant" would be enough in this case. But it is just my opinion.

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Answers (0)