Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining RSUSR008_009_NEW auth combinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've not used this report before and I'm struggling to follow the instructions on help.sap.com here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/f9/558f40f3b19920e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

I found a thread from 2007 which mentioned there was a 'bottom-up' approach to using it but I can't find the thread using USRCOMB, RSUSR008_009_NEW, USCRAUTHID etc

There is a post here from last year sometime by Justin Dundas-Smith which explains nicely how he goes about setting up critical authorizations and combinations using a "bottom-up" approach. It is independent of the tool used.

Does anybody know where it is please?

Many thanks

David

Edit - ignore this question - found the link to it by searching by name!

Edited by: David Berry on Jul 28, 2011 9:13 AM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am facing the same problem. I am not able to maintain the critical combination, or am just to unskilled to do so.

Can anyone help and tell me how to maintain the critical combinations? The wy is described here, but unfortunately it doesnt work: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/f9/558f40f3b19920e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Please help!

Kind regards

Jann

0 Kudos

Hello

I never did get this working. I had some very inciteful help from Julius B. around just using authorisation objects rather than referring to tcodes having tried a full on option which was uselesss - if you try the req - release - rfq/quotation - vendor - material - info req - source list - po - release - gr - inv - grir - pay run sequences ( MM/P2P) for all of the required auth objects you begin to see the links going down to 4 or 5 objects 🙂

Hope you get it all working but I gave up and used an offline solution for the client due to time/etc.

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hello

Yesterday I played a little with the new report, but this is horrible. Why did they change the simple report RSUSR008 to this very confusing one? To be honest, configuring table SUKRI(T) is much easier than this !"$"§+*'# report. I am not happy with this...

I will now also look for an offline solution, any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Jann