cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying and deleting order item schedule lines from liveCache with ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Me and my colleagues have been asked to create a custom transaction for managing stock transfers between two subsidiary locations. The subsidiary is not using the ERP that is connected to the APO, so everything is handled inside APO. When one of the locations receives the stock transfer, they'd like to remove related orders that are displayed as key figures distribution receipt (TLB confirmed) or distribution demand (TLB confirmed). Apparently, values of these key figures are derived from orders of type "order item schedule line", or category BF.

I did some tests and I managed to remove orders by using program /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE, so apparently I could use that program for deleting the orders, I just have to figure out how to call it from my own program with correct parameters. The problem is that I havent found a function module or a program that I could use to extract order information from liveCache. We'd like to display a list of existing orders to our user before we allow him/her to delete anything. I've tried using functions found in transaction BAPI to no avail. Does anyone of you know a function or a program that I could use in my case? Also, is there a more convenient way to delete orders than calling program /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE?

Thank you in advance,

Ran-Dom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you tried using following BAPI to get list of orders existing in the system ?

Read Procurement Orders for Selection Criteria - With Characteristics

BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I've tried that with several different parameter sets. With "product-location-location type"-combination I do get some orders, but those are not order item schedule lines that I'm looking for.

Regards,

Ran-Dom

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I found a solution to this problem. The orders we want to delete are actually sales orders. I was confused by the order category information, which looks different when you look at it from the perspective of source location. Sales orders can be easily displayed and deleted with function modules belonging to SalesOrderAPS.

Thanks for everyone for your input,

Ran-Dom

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder whether function module /sapapo/om_order_get meets your requirement ... It is a general FM which is used in many applications to get order information from liveCache.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I'd like to is to display a list of orders based on location information given by user. I don't know how could I use /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET to accomplish that, the parameters don't seem to be related to locations?

Regards,

Ran-Dom

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To use function module /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET, you'll need to first create a simsession and provide the ID to parameter 'IV_SIMSESSION'.

Then you can provide the pegarea IDs relevant to the location to table 'IT_PEGAREA'.

Tables: /sapapo/locmap - find the location GUID; /sapapo/pegkey - find pegarea id.

You'll also need to specify 'IV_START_TIME', 'IV_END_TIME' and 'IV_PEGAREA_SEL'.

Please use goto-documentation to see more information regarding this FM.

Function module /sapapo/om_order_get_data can retrieve more detailed information when provid order ID.

Just my thought on this. Maybe there's better way

Best Regards,

Ada