cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to create one pricing procedure it must be like this , please can any one help me

my requirement is .

suppose i have 100 products

in this For First 50 Products the rate must be same . Eg product is Tv and rate is 15 rs .

For First 50 The rate 15 rs only .

next if enter the 55 in sales order . For First 50 the rate shud be 15rs and For and next 5 products the rate is 12 rs

i hope you can understand my requirement .

can any one give me suggestions to create pricing procedure

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth

For your query

For First 50 The rate 15 rs only .

next if enter the 55 in sales order . For First 50 the rate shud be 15rs and For and next 5 products the rate is 12 rs

Your requirement is something like condition update. For this first go to V/06 and there in master data, at condition update put a tick mark.

Now go to VK12 and select your material T.V and click additional data, in there, under the Limits for pricing, put the no: of orders (which is 50 as per your requirement) and the price for them max you want to give 15 which you can mention as well as you can maintain scale for it as you want.

Unless untill you put a tick mark in the V/06 for condition update you will not be able to see the options for maintaining Limits for pricing option.

I think this will help you in achieving your result.

Regards,

Sridhar.

former_member546322
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Condition Update has to be ticked in this case , For example If ur client wants to give some discount/special price to paticular material to only First 3 orders.then we have to activate this n give the amount details in VK11.ie creating condition record.

use scale while creating condition record.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You sir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the condition scale

go to VK11

then maintain relevant data and click on scale and maintain

from 1 - 15 rs

from 51 - 12 rs

kapil

0 Kudos

Please search the forums before posting.

K00% can be used for qty based discount with scales.