cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test field in accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have recently come aross with a issue, for which i need your help.

I am trying to find the field which populates the value into Accounting document 'Text" field.

I mean in the accounting document 'text' field i am getting some value. I would like to know from which place or field the value is copying to accounting document?

Best Regards,

Srikky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with EXIT_SAPLV60B_008

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to give u some idea.please go through it.

The Accounting document type is determined in various ways, according to type of transaction, for example the default can be configured in SAP Customizing Implementation Guideu2013>Financial Accountingu2013>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payableu2013>Business Transactionsu2013>Outgoing Invoices/Credit Memosu2013>Carry Out and Check Document Settingsu2013>Define Default Values

However in the case where you have a sales billing document and you would like to default a specific accounting document type you should set the value in SAP Customizing Implementation Guideu2013>Sales and Distributionu2013>Billingu2013>Billing Documentsu2013>Define Billing Types

In Field u2013 Document type (V_TVFK-BLART).

If you do not place a default value in this field the system will determine accounting document type RV.

regards

Smita