Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business area can be determined for item 000010

Former Member
0 Kudos

No business area can be determined for item 000010

Message no. V1599

Diagnosis

The system could not determine a business area for item 000010. The item has plant xxxx and is assigned to company code xxxx for which a business area is required. This is caused by incomplete settings in Customizing.

But i checked in assignment of business area, sales rule i given 1 i.e plant and division and then i assign plant and division to business area then also it showing same error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai PPA1KUMAR,

Check in material master sales view, material is created in the customer's Sales org Distribution channel and extended in the plant.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure the business area determination in SPRO>Enterprise structure>Assignement>Sales And distribution>Business Area Determination.

Define rules whether you business area has to be determined based on plant and division or whether it has to be determined based on Sales Area.

After maintaing the same when you process the order the error showing at line item will be solved.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in OMJ7 also

Still not working create new sales document and check

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

i checked there also it assigned then also it showing same error and i created new sales order

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and reconfirm whether the changes are present in your test client / transported properly.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran