cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.Spec for new excise invoice format development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Can anyone pls tell, what are the details/info to be included for drafting an F.Spec,required for new excise invoice development?

The new format is given in an XL sheet. Any guidance on how to prepare an FSpec for the same?

Any guidance/help will surely be appreciated.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

What are fields required in the Smart form?

You can get all the details from

J_1IEXCHDR

J_1IEXCDTL tables

regards

Prashanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would e same as Functional Spec for any other Output.

Other than the Company / Plant details (name & adddress), it should pick & print the following:

Excise Registration Details (Range, Division & Commisionerate) of The Plant (IMG - Logistics - General - Tax on Goods Movements - India Maintain Excise Registrations)

Chapter Id of Material (T-code - J1ID)

Percentage & Amount Details of Excise / VAT / CST Taxes (from Invoice Conditions).

There would also be a Declaration which would be specific to each state which your client would be printing currently on Excise Invoices.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Mehta

Request you to pls guide me a bit further in drafting the FSpec for a new format of excise invoice. The excise invoice format is here in an XL sheet.How & where should I start? From which places is the data need to be picked?

what details can I get, if I refer an existing excise invoice in the system? Pls guide/help.

Thanking you for your time.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumanth,

As part of creating a FS, you have to do the following steps.

1) List of details to be printed (you can get the same from the XLS heading)

2) Now you might have already reached a conclusion as to whether you are going to print excise invoice in J1IP or

any Z transaction.

3) Based on the above choice,your ABAP-er will be doing the SMARTFORM or SCRIPT.

4) All you have to do is to write down a logic to fetch the required details to be printed , based on the input.

Assuming your input will be the excise invoice number, and you need to print the details of the corresponding delivery/invoice/item/price/qty/ etc..

You can get the same from tables related to excise ( J_1IEXCHDR

J_1IEXCDTL )

The REF DOC1/ REF DOC2 will provide the details of the Billing.

Now more details on the billing can be got from VBRK/VBRP

If you need the details of delivery , you can make use of table VBFA and input your invoice number as subsequent document and get delivery number (type=j) which is the preceding document.

Now more details on delivery can be got from tables LIKP/LIPS.

Hence kindly understand what are the details to be displayed.

If there is any trouble in writing the logic, kindly revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles