cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close a windows with service SAP GUI for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

I am facing an issue with the services SAP GUI for HTML.

I created an service SAP GUI for HTML for a transaction and published this service using an IAC Iview.

The service work fine in the portal but when I press the button Exit for close the t.code the system show the following message of error:

"Logged Off Successfully You have been logged off from SAP Web Application Server."

I know that i should do the following steps:

- Check the SICF settings of the particular service.

- Goto the tabstrip "Error Pages" and then there is a tabstrip called Logoff Page.

Select "Redirect to URL" and point the URL to a static HTML file that I choice with any message.

I know that if I don't choose any redirect url then I get the standard behaviour which is:

"Logged Off Successfully You have been logged off from SAP Web Application Server."

I want that that the system close the window when the enduser press the button Exit of the Transaction.

I found this link but is used for WD ABAP.

[Logoff Page|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/en/fc/04a5421935c511e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

I test this same with the service SAP GUI for HTML but this not work.

Anyone know of other option for close this Window Modal when the enduser press the button Exit of the Transaction.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried placing the code (from the Webdynpro link) into the static html page you created?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont understand. How can do this?

I am calling an trasaction using SAP GUI for HTML with an application wd abap standard

Regards

Answers (0)