cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS Scenario - BP Creation from MM with external number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are implementing MM-SUS scenario on landscape involving ECC 6.0 EHP5 and SRM 7.0 EHP1.

In connection with Vendor transfer from ECC to SUS, We want to achieve that ECC vendor and SUS business partner (BP) have the same number (I E: vendor 300000 in ECC has BP 300000 in SUS)

But in the tests we performed sending vendors executing on ECC tx BD14 (via PI system), SUS ever creates Business Partners with numbers from internal range in spite of we have available external number range.

Can anyone tell me if is possible or SUS is able in standard way, receive a vendor xml message and perform BP creation with the same number (XML field <PartnerID>) sended from ECC.

I appreciate any help of yours. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Horacio Miranda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horacio & Sachin,

Unfortunately this is not available in SUS. The ECC vendor number and SUS vendor number link is however available in VENMAP table of SUS client.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than you very much again Nikhil.

Also SAP answered to us about this topic as how you did, and definetely is impossible manage in SUS same number for BPs as vendor number in ECC.

Regards,

Horacio Miranda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horacia,

Please let me know if you find the solution for this. I am also working with the similar scenario.

Regads,

Sachin