Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Duplicate Invoices while saving document through MIR7

Hello,

I have to Post the invoice document through MIR7. This can be done through MIRO as well but the end user is using MIR7 for this purpose by parking and then posting the document.

Problem here is that once user has posted the invoice document, he is able to post the same document again by just changing the reference document number field in MIR7, which leads duplicate invoices.

Here we need to control this by manually putting some conditions. I tried to find the exit and BADI but was able to get only one useful thing that is BADI "INVOICE_UPDATE".

I am not sure about this BADI but in case if this BADI can be used then I want to know how?

Also if not then what are the possible solutions to resolve the issue.

I am open for any further inputs.

Thanks,

Harjeet

Former Member
replied

Hi,

If this is the case then would you prefer that RBSTAT itself fills the purpose since S_RBKP_NEW is flowing with this field as well. And it that field is 5 then I must display the error that this document is already been posted.

No, if i was you i would raise the message before posting (e.g. when holding or parking the document).

Will this much validation be sufficient or there may be any other scenario functionally, since I am a technical guy not functional so may not know any other possible scenario for this RBSTAT.

I think this must be answered by a functional unless you´re the one defining the request.

The best advice i can give you is to read carefully all the information of this thread and reconsider again what you´re trying to do.

Regards.

Edited by: Pablo Casamayor on Aug 10, 2011 8:10 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question