Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update of address for already existing PO's in SAP ICH

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue of PO storage location address which is not updating properly in SHIP TO LOCATION tab.

When I Change the stoarge location in PO in ECC and processing the idoc. it was successful and address is correctly coming in XML of ICH. But not updaing in SHIP TO LOCATION tab.

We have to do the mass change of address in SHIP TO LOCATION of all purchase orders sent to ICH.

Could you please help us how to do the mass update of address.

Regards

Gowri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mallampalli_t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your RON _IN XML has Ship to Location address correctly which will update the same Address in PO details screens.

Please check the Note: 1574380 -- Copy customer location to ship-to location. It will help you to get the ship to location data in WEBUI screens.

Thanks/Mallampalli.T

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

THanks for the response. My RON _IN XML has an updated address and not updated in WEBUI.

I have gone through the note and it will copy the customer location to ship to location.

We required to change the address in ship to location and it is not same as customer location.

Could you please let me know any note available for mass update of data in ship to location.

Also, please help us how to proceed with mass change of addresss in ship to location of WEBUI for almost 1000 pruchase orders.

it is quite urgent for us.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Gowri Sankar

Answers (0)