SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JVA - Partner Carried Interest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a partner in my JOA that should not be charged for some of the expenses. Those expenses should only be charged to remain partners of my equity group.

Do you guys can tell me how can i configure that in my system ? Should i use new equity types for that ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morbius,

Yes, you need to create a new equity type to achieve your requirement. Create a new equity group with the partners to whom these expenses should be distributed and assign new equity group to new equity type.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morbius,

Yes, you need to create a new equity type to achieve your requirement. Create a new equity group with the partners to whom these expenses should be distributed and assign new equity group to new equity type.

0 Kudos

Hi Morbius,

Kindly note that you can set up JVA master data for each of the partner as to whether they are carried or and who is going to carry in what participating interest.

Yeah you may have to create additional equity type or equity group to determine from when carried interest processing will start.

Once you set up master data you may have to run transaction code GJP1.

I hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Kalpesh Chavda

0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh Chavda,

Where in JVA master data I define that the partner is carried?

Try to find it but was unable too..

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the below link for configuration setting for Carried Interest / NPI setting.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/7a/a944c4180111d28a360000e829fbbd/frameset.htm