cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSI X12 5010 860

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody let me know how to download the .xsd file to 5010 860 and from where i can get it?

Your help is highly appreciated

Regards

Mohammed Abdul Rub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you download the Seeburger Suite from the Market Place along with that you will receive the xsd files for edi data....

so check with basis or the one who downloaded the Seeburger suite for your applicaitons..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick response. Actually we didn't download the 860 5010 xsd file for the first time. You mean we can directly download the required xsd file from SAP Service Marketplace? If yes, can you please let me how to download, as we don't have any basis consultant or the person who download all xsd files for the first time?

Many Thanks

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using seeburger bic mapping for which if you need this xsd file ...then you can downlaod the same from the MarketPlace provided if you have a valid license purchased for the same....

along with that you can get this xsd file....

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a valid licence for the same and apart from xsd files we need remaining files as well. Atleast could you please provide me the navigation steps for downloading the same from SAP Marketplace.

Thanks

Faisal.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

this you need to download from seeburger not sap market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://service.sap.com/sdc ... Downloads -> installations and upgrades -->entry by application group...

Note : if you have license and needed credentails then only the download links will be shown...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frankily speaking i never done this and it is for the first time i'm doing. Could you please provide me the URL, if you have?

Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your support. I'm closing the thread.

Regards

Faisal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I followed the Steps that you've mention to download the 5010 860 on SAP Market Place, but couldn't succeed.

http://service.sap.com/sdc ...... Software Downloads -> Installation and Upgardes after this i couldn't find entry by application group (as you mention). The only content what i can see are the below links. Could you let me know which link i need to select.

My Company's Application Components

A - Z Index

Browse our Download Catalog

Search for Installations and Upgrades

Ramp-Up Releases and Beta Software

Installation and Upgrade Guides

Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

search under companies list....

note : you should have valid license and roles for you to download this...as said earlier...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. You mean under My Company's Application Components (Link which I mention) and i do have proper cridentials.

After selecting My Company's Application Components, I can see two links My Company's software and Complimentary software. Will I get desired link (5010 860) from there.

Regards

Faisal

Edited by: Abdul Faisal on Aug 8, 2011 10:22 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

If you have purchased the Seeburger solution from SAP, then you should be able to see the download from the location documented in the note. If yes, then it could be an issue with your Service Marketplace user.

If you have purchased the Seeburger adapters directly from Seeburger, then you will need to contact Seeburger directly. If you have a user/pass you can access their Support portal via https://servicedesk.seeburger.de/portal/prelogin.asp.

You can find more contact details for Seeburger at: http://www.seeburger.com/customer-support/

Regards

Mark

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal

Please check the note #1369773 Where to find Seeburger adapters on the Service Marketplace. This documents the download path for Seeburger solutions.

Depending on which Seeburger solutions you have licensed, you should be able to download the required solutions which will contain a file called MessageCatalog.zip. This contains the ANSI message structures.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.

Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I followed the steps which were mention in the SAP Note #1369773 and found desire link, but I couldn't see Seeburger Adapters under Adapter link, the only links which I see are as follows SAP ERP Adapter Modules -> ADAPTERS FOR SAP NW PI -> ADAPTERS FOR SAP NW PI 1.0 and ADAPTERS FOR SAP NW PI 1.1. After exploring it is not displaying Seeburger AS2 adapter. Could you please let me know what next do I need to follow in order to see the Seeburger AS2 adapters?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Faisal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi