cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date=Document Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I want SAP to take document date(VBAK-AUDAT), in VF01 screen.

How can ı accomplish it?

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned whether it is order related or delivery related billing process. In either case, you can try to use the user exit FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in include RV60AFZC.

Regards,

I am not able to respond to your last posting, for some reason browser kept on running but not posting. Here is my response;

In my opinion, you can't use this routine to change the billing date field as this routine is assigned at billing document item. As I mentioned in my earlier posting, you have not mentioned whether it is order related billing or delivery related billing process. Note that a billing document can be created by combining different sales order items or items of different delivery document. When you say just copy sales document date, then you must tell from which sales order this should get copied. Just by changing the codes, without analyzing the requirements properly, will not resolve the issue.

This is the reason, some members propose to use the user-exit instead of copy control settings.

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jul 27, 2011 10:51 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two options:

1. Change copy control: tx. VTFL(delivery related billing), for the billing document and delivery, at item level assign the copying requirement 011 or if you are currently using some other routine then you can use following in that VBRK-FKDAT = VBAK-AUDAT. Or tx. VTFA(order related billing), similar to A, using copying requirement 011

2. User Exit for the Program RV60AFZA & RV60AFZA.

Hope this helps!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

thanks for promp replies. But before I tried it with routine as:

I copied a routine from VOFM:

VBRK-FKDAT=SY-DATUM.. This is original from SAP.

I changed it as:

VBRK-FKDAT = VBAK-AUDAT.

But short dump occurs..

Please help..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But short dump occurs

Post it in ABAP forum showing what dump system is giving.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

problem has been fixed.

Many thansk to all..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the below user exit you can achieve the requirement.

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

This user exit is only called when the billing document is created. It is used to provide the header and the item of the new billing document with deviating or additional data.

Regards,

Saju.S