cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result recording for another sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one please explains me what is re sampling? I have one doubt suppose my Lot seize is 100 and sample seize is 5.lot is created with inspection type 01.i did result recording then came to know result is not ok.

So from same lot I want to test another 5 material means (my sample seize)

What is the right way to map this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I would suggest to go for standard SAP functionality called u201CMultiple dependent and independent samplingu201D.

By this functionality if any 1out of your 5 samples gets rejected, you can select another 5 samples. You can go up to 7 level

Refer following wonderful articles which will guide you step by step to map your requirement. Try this.

1. [Article_1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90eedd02-1bd1-2c10-6b93-a51c12432cfe?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

2. [Article_2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0592b95-1ad1-2c10-4782-b9756caa1784?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to Sujit's very relevant options, you can try to to keep the MIC scope not fixed, or use independent multiple sampling. But personally I would suggest inspection point, its easier to configure and maintain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-sampling as such Term is not exists in STD sap but in technical terms it is.

As per you requirement you again want to go back & check another 5 materials for the same inspection lot ,this can be done in one or two ways depending upon understanding..

1.you can define all the char/mic as long terms ,then you can do /change results after usage decision made.But this is done on same mic with changing old results.

2.You can use concept of Inspection points where you can do multiple result recording on same set of MIC multiple times.But after UD ,here you can not record result.

3.you can use manual lot of 01 inspection type for inspection and do result recording.In short text of QA01 you can give reference of original inspection lot.

This is just my suggestion..