Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with delivery group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me for the below mentioned Issue with delivery group ---

Delivery groups disappearing when saving the orders.

It's like we make schedule, put the delivery grp, save the order. Then when checking the MA report it shows as we haven't done anything with it...

Its for one Customer but with different Sold to no. and different plants. No issue with other customers.

Please guide me how to resolve this problem also if possible then please give me some idea about how system determines the delivery group and what are the steps to creat delivery group.

Looking for your Help ASAP.

Thanks,

Som.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Som,

I'm not sure what the business requirement is, however, the functionality is provided to link all sales order items that must be delivered together on the same delivery. In the standard system:

a. Choose lines to be delivered together.

b. Manually enter a 3 digit code in each of the items to be delivered together (the code is the same for all items).

c. The system checks the Requested delivery date for each line item and modifies the schedule line so that all items will be available for delivery on the same date.

Note that the Material Availablilty date is not changed, only a schedule line is added to make the earliest dates match the latest date.

A delivery is created with respect to a Shipping point, so if the plants do not share the shipping point then there is no point to using a delivery group.

I checked in a Standard system and found that delivery groups do not get deleted at save, even if there is only one item in the delivery group. So, there must be some enhancement if delivery groups are being deleted in your system.

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please any one help me for this, i need to know this urgently.

Thanks,

Som.