Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 flat files grouped into 1 flat file ID config

0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

Just a follow up to my question before:

I have this scenario:

Source 3 flat files - merge through BPM - map to IDOC - send to ECC

Now, I need to configure them in Integration Directory.

I would need 3 Communication channels for the 3 different text files right?

How will I do the Sender Agreement? Should I create 3 for each flat file? OR just one for the merged file? IF I create 1 sender agreement for every comm channel, what will be my receiver for each? it cannot be ecc, since i am not yet sending the flat file. it should be merged first.

I'm not sure how to proceed with the Rec Agreement, Sender Agreement, Interface Det and Rec Determination.

Sorry about this. I'm really new at BPM.

Thanks!

Regards,

SAPenthusiast

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this links:[Link1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10377] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; and [Link2|http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/BPM/Fork1.htm]

only change you need to configur IDOC in the receiver side instead of file in your case

Regards,

Naveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need three sender communication channels and three sender agreement. In mapping you will merge in to single target idoc file. So you will have single receiver comm channel and single receiver agreement. Create 3 receiver determination and 3 interface determination too. Refere SDN for file merge using BPM scenarios

Basically you need to create 3 receivers using fork then transformation and finally single send step. You can also use correlation alongwith fork using a block for receivers. THis is just a hint.

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi if you have three different sender interface then create three sender agreement.

you r sceranio will be

Fle-BPm-ECC

So your file receiver will be BPM