cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST caluclation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using a customized approach to create debit and credit lines in contracts - using BAPIs . When we try to create credit lines with reference to existing debit lines (in cases like cancellation after billing) ; I need to ensure that MWST is not redetermined; but rather the same rate from the billing document is used in the credit lines of the contract.

For eg: for Line item 10 in contract; billing was done in Dec 2010 @ 10% MWST

now a credit is applied for this billing document by adding credit lines in the contract to be taken care later by retro billing. At this time; I need to ensure that MWST takes 10% itself and not 12% which is the current rate for tax caluclation.

Copy control option is ruled out as we are using BAPIs and copy controls are not triggered while using the BAPI. Please suggest any possible customization or any user exit/enhancement that can be implemented to control this logic at the time of contract credit line creation or billing run.

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to indicate the same date for the condition, check if it possible into BAPI inform the pricing date, this could fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response. But that doesn't help me here as I need to create credit lines for a span of time and the only consistent way is to refer to the billing document and get the tax rate from the pricing conditions there . So I'm looking for an exit during contract line item creation or billing run to update the tax rate correctly.