cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm : Service Desk / send mail not only the main partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We configured charm and used the send mail when status moved.

We configured the system in order to have the possibility to have several developers or testers for a correction.

We want to send a mail of all the testers when the status is moved to "To be tested".

Only the main tester receives a mail.

Could help me to find the problem ?

I've followed the blog of Dolores Correa ["Sending E-Mail from Support Message"|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7318] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks for your return.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the distribution list and just replace the email id with this, it should solve your issue.

Thanks,,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your return,

But i can not use a distribution list because the number of testers is not fixed,

the change manager is free to input 2, 3 4 different testers in the correction ticket.

The first tester input will be the main partner tester and only him receive a mail.

I want that all business partners input into the partner tab with the partner function tester receive the mail.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question has been asked A LOT on the forums. I hope 7.1 addresses this!

I believe for your situation you'll have to modify the code. I think there is even a code snippet somewhere on the forum.