Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear Open Posting Changes in LU04

former_member643572
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

How to process the Stucked PCN in LU04 Because when i am trying to create a TO w.ref to PCN in LU04 it shows

that BIn qty is zero & when I check LS24 for that material & I found bin qty is zero.

So now how to clear from PCN

Thanks & Regards,

Olet Malla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In LU02 , change the status of the PCN to "Processed=U" and enter some text such as " Manually closed" .

also try and find out why such a senario ahs occured, i.e. PCN opened without and stock present.

former_member643572
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

While processing PCN for 309(Mat. to Mat) ,the "stock catergory " field is not activated i mean system throws

message "Dest. data" is the same as the "Source data" in all fields".

Message no. L2146

So please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Olet Malla

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you get the message "Dest. data" is the same as the "Source data" in all fields" then it is exactly so, and the movement does not make any sense as it does not change anything.

You have to stop such movements already in MM to avoid this error.

SAP explains this in OSS Note 384044 - Error L2146 when processing posting change notice

Solution

You can set the status of the posting change notice to completed by canceling the respective material document. In future, you can avoid those cases by setting message M7104 to 'E' (error) in table T160M; after this, the material documents which contain identical destination and source data can no longer be posted and therefore the system does no longer create such posting change notices. Before you should however cancel all available material documents with identical source and destination data for which there are open posting change notices. Otherwise the cancellation is terminated with error message M7104.

former_member643572
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear jurgen,

So now is it possible to clear from LU04 report for above Mat.

Thanks & Regards,

Olet Malla

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, this PCN is a dead PCN and cannot be processed. you have to use LU02 and change the processing status to processed as explained by another collegue this morning in another thread from you.

Please ignore this answer if you followed all steps from the OSS note. Just in case you did not want to cancel the material document, then you have to close the PCN as described above

Edited by: Jürgen L. on Jul 27, 2011 1:41 PM