cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Row repeater

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using a row repeater UI element to display the results of search. Once the results are displayed the user can navigate to a different page in the row repeater. Lets say the user navigates to page 5. Now when the user goes back and modifies the selection criteria, the row repeater still displays page 5. This time there might be no data in page 5. How can we go back to first page.

Thanks,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

I didnt see any method available in the CL_WD_ROW_REPEATED to reset it. Alternative what I can think of is to reset the view elements. But I'm not sure whether this will have impact on you other UI elements. May be you can try this

1. create a member variable in Attributes tab (MR_VIEW) of type ref to IF_WD_VIEW

2. in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW, write the following code

if first_time = abap_true.
   wd_this->mr_view = view.
endif.

3. in the search method or in the event handler method for search, call reset_view

wd_this->mr_view->reset_view( ).

this method will reset all the UI elements in the view

other alternative would be to place the Row_Repeater in a transparent container. And during search delete the old row repeater and create a new one and bind the data source.

BR, Saravanan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. This solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wd_this->mr_view = view.

would you please tell how can I get this ((view))

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samo,

the view parameter is only available in WDDOMODIFYVIEW. If you need it somewhere else, you have to remember it from there as shown above.

Regards

Robert