cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart forms are prinnted in landscape format using Zebra device type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The smartforms are not getting printed in landscape format it only prints in portrait format using zebra printer..i have checked everywhere in smartform output options it is set to landscape.our zebra printer model is zebra 170 XiIII Plus.we are using the device type YZB300 and driver as zebra programming language 2.in the output device too we have set the page format for landscape printing but still no luck .however when i am using device type locl then its printing in landscape format.kindly syuggest.

Regards

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPAD... Under Device Types... Format Types. check the orientation settings for your format type, based on requirement flag only potrait or Landscape. and try again

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SPAD we have used the format type for lanadscape and format which is mentioned in smart form and for both orientation is selected as landscape but still we are getting the ouput in portrait only.

Regards

Pranav

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Hope you wil address the same issue. Please see the link below.

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please try using the output device type as 'WINE'. in your poert and check the printout once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But can we use sapwin device tpye for zebra printer.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Go to control panel and right click on the printer --> Printing preferences. Check the orientiation.

Regards

Rajvansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a label printer right ? Have a look at the below note about using ZPL2 printer driver for smartform

Note 750772 - Information about the ZPL-II printer driver for Smart Forms

Check point 2 Page size and page orientation

Regards

Rajvansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the orientation too for each and every orientation its only printing in portrait only.for device type sapwin it shows message as it does not support.and with device type yzb300 its printing but in portrait only however with output device as locl.

its printing in landscape.kindly suggest.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

But the printer diriver will be different for LOCLand for your device type YZB300, you must be using printer driver ZPL-II.

Have you check the SAP note which i mentioned, It gives a work around for landscape orientation for ZPL-II driver

Regards

Rajvansh