cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read attribute of type TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IDM Gurus,

I was having some trouble reading data in the source tab from a temporary table created in a FROM AD Pass; specifically I am unable to read from an attrribute of type TABLE, which is being used for the memberOf attribute when reading members of a group from AD. I don't get any errors in the FROM Pass, nor do I get any errors when trying to read all other data from the temporary table; I'm able to read all data except the memberOf attribute of type TABLE; I've tried different variations of SELECT statements as well as different possible values in the destination tab but it still hasn't resulted in valid memberOf values from the temporary table.

I thought this would be a lot simpler than it's turned out to be; I would appreciate any help I could get on this issue.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

can you provide the select statement you are using?

Have you checked the table on the database?

Is it filled correctly?

As far as i know you have to read the memberOf-Table in another Pass.

Kind regards,

Achim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

Thank you for your quick response! I was actually able to spend a bit of time on the table itself and after experimenting a bit I managed to work out a query to correlate the memberOf values with the appropriate keys from the two separate tables in the same pass.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Best regards,

Sandeep

Answers (0)