cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POR Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After making the POR from SUS, the status of POR (BUS2209) in EBP went into Error In Process. Because of this, confirmation button is not visible at SUS. When I analysed the workitem is not triggered for POR in EBP. We have automatic approval in EBP for Purchase ORDER Response. However, when I investigated for a particular date on SWI2_DIAG i got the following message against the EBP POR GUID

Error when transferring from PO confirmation data to PO

Work item 000013331809: Object 4D9D48CB7308012FE10080009148B875 method SETRELEASED cannot be exec

Please let me know how can i process the above. I tried in restarting the errorerd out workflow but ended with Vain.

Please let me know how to fix the above issue.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

So this is EBP-SUS? Can you confirm that XML message has flown out successfully from XI/PI? Also have you configured any tolerances for date?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil RGupta on Jul 27, 2011 9:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Yes, it is a EBP-SUS scenario and there is no issue in XML message from SUS to EBP.

When I checked the status in EBP against the POR number, the status copied to Purchase order is inactive.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

There is no configuration setting towards tolerance on dates.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

So your WF for POR is not triggered? Have you checked the event linkage...whether it is active for your business object?

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Yes the workflow has not been triggered however the relevant workflow is active. I checked in event linkage and start condition of automatic approval of POR. Also please note that this issue occured only to this POR and not with others. On the same day, we got more than 1000 responses from the supplier through XI without any issues. I believe you would have gone through my first post where i attached the error content which I took it from SWI2_DIAG. Kindly throw some light from the error message.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Answers (0)