Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type inactive

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

condition type (K020) is searching record, but its in active, hence does not effect net value, and when i search for the record, the same showz me record & the below meassage"Check the Customizing setting for the condition type. The additional pricing procedure for this condition type is not entered."

What ll be the problem with condition type?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

SOrry , but can you please tell me how to maintain this field and where?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Condition Suppliments?

Check the PricingProc Feild Under Master Data in Condition Type Defination (V/06).

Below is the SAP Help documentation of the above feild:

Sales and Distribution: Pricing Procedure in Pricing

Determines which condition types can be used in a document and in which sequence they appear.

Use

The system uses the pricing procedure that you enter here to control the use of condition supplements in records of this condition type. You can apply the discounts that are defined in the pricing procedure as condition supplements during pricing.

Procedure

Enter one of the predefined pricing procedures that control condition supplements. If you leave the field blank, the condition supplement function in the screens where you maintain the corresponding condition records is inactive.

Example

You define a pricing procedure to control a condition supplement for a material price. The condition supplement specifies discounts that you want the system to apply every time the system accesses a material price condition record. When you define the condition type for a material price, you enter the pricing procedure that you defined for the condition supplement.