Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Mandatory not working

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D Friends,

I've made PR00 (Net Price) as Required in the Pricing Procedure. In the item category if have included Net Value (Field: NETWR) and Pricing (Field: PRSOK) in the incompletion log. Still user is able to save the document w/out entering price.

So pls advice how to make that w/out entering price, user shd not be able to save the document?

Checking Incomplet. messages in VOV8 will not work because it is a STO case and no Sales Order is being created.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RS

Check incompletion log at item level

Regards

KAPIL MORE

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil More,

I told that at item level I've maintained Net Value (Field: NETWR) and Pricing (Field: PRSOK) in the incompletion log. Still user is able to save the document w/out entering price.

Hence suggest something else.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have mentioned that " user is able to save without entering price eventhough price is mandatory".

Probably there is a price condition record maintained from where the price is automatically fetched.

Check the analysis.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R S,

Please share the solution you got or what ever is the reason you found for the issue as this will be very valueable for others in futrure.

Thanks,

Davinder

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear on what you are trying to acheive. You have mentioned that it is STO process and you want to have PR00 pricing. Why? For STO process, normally only freight rate will be added in the delivery and that get copied to billing document. So in the billing document (VF02), highlight the line item and go to conditions tab. There click on analysis button. That will take you to the pricing procedure details. Check in the pricing procedure, whether you have PR00 condition type or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u maintained the PR00 Condition type as "Mandatory" also? If no, pls activate "mandatory" control.

Pls do this, check & revert, if any issues.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sumanth.G,

I've already mentioned that I've made PR00 (Net Price) as Required in the Pricing Procedure. Required means Mandatory. But still Delivery (NL) is getting saved w/out entering price.

So pls suggest something else.

Rgds.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you please check what is the pricing procedure system is picking and based on that check in that pricing procedure price is mandatory or not

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

I've checked and found that system is picking correct Pricing Procedure and in that Pricing Procedure Price is Mandatory.

Pls suggest.

Rgds.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear RS,

As madhu said, whether you have maintained any condition record for this condition type.

Also in the change mode of the sales order, in the conditions tab, whether any value is getting filled for this condition type.

Also check whether you have any routine in the pricing procedure against this condition type.

Check and revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu Naidu and Hegal . K . Charles,

The condition type PR00 is configured as D Not possible to process manually and no condition record was maintained. Hence no value came in the document and user saved the document w/out the price.

So pls suggest how to stop document from saving.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have also maintained price as 'Required' in the pricing proc and included the net value in sales doc item incompletion procedure and assigned it to the item cat and its working fine for us.

Suggest you to check if the correct incompletion procedure is assigned to the sales doc item.

If you are saying that inspite of maintaining price as 'Required' in pric proc and adding net value in incompletion log, still the system is allowing user to save the order without base price, then only option i can think of is to use the following exit in sales order.

program: MV45AFZZ

user exit: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Use this user exit to make certain changes or checks immediately before saving a document. It is the last possibility for changing or checking a document before posting.

The user exit is carried out at the beginning of the FORM routine BELEG_SICHERN.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Jul 27, 2011 2:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are saying that no condition record was maintained for PR00 condition, and it is not possible to process manually.

Then you say that the document was saved without price even though you have maintained incompletion log for net value.

Can you check if the 'incompleteness messages' indicator is checked in the document type?