cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi Prompt List of Values Partial Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a created a multiple single values variable in the BEx Query. I created it here because users want to select/search on both key and text.

When I refresh the Webi Doc, the List of values for the Bex variable only returns "Partial Results". And if I use the Search function, if the value does not appear in the original "Partial Result" list, it is not found - even though it will be displayed in the report output.

Where/how do I "turn off" this partial result setting for prompts so that all values can be seen and searched for?

Thanks in advance

Anton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any ideas anyone?

On a similar thread someone suggested increasing the "Limit size of result set" in the Universe Designer parameters (as this apparently applies to the LOV too) but this didn't resolve my issue.

I also did the same in the properties of the Webi query, but again, "Partial Results" is still being returned for the LOV for the prompt.

Anton

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you unchecked all option in the control tab in universe.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thanks! That seemed to work. I had initially just increased the limit number to more than double the entries in the master data table, and that didn't help.

But if I uncheck the option, then all values are returned.

Thanks for the help

Answers (0)