cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Excise invoice in Series grp 111 using J1IP for Billing document 1234

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have an issue in which I create Sales Document>>Delivery Document and after that if I save my Billing Document a message pops up like:

Print Excise invoice in Series grp 111 using J1IP for Billing document 12345

And Excise Invoice gets generated automatically without J1IIN, to which I can view in the display mode in J1IIN.

I wish to Create Excise Invoice by using T Code: J1IIN not automatically.

I have checked all the number ranges and search the forum extensively but couldnu2019t found a possible solution.

Please help me!

Regards,

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Excise Invoice Automatically

Instructs the system to automatically create an outgong excise invoice immediately you create a commercial invoice or a pro forma invoice.

The system creates the excise invoice in the background.

Dependencies

If you want to make use of this function, you must also define the default plant, excise group, and series groups in Customizing for Excise Duty, by choosing Business Transactions -> Outgoing Excise Invoices -> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

SPRO>Logistics General>Tax on Goods Movement>India>Basic Settings-->Maintain Excise Groups.

Under the Outgoing Excise invoice tab there is a check box (Excise invoice during billing)

Regards,

Saju.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO and check the configuration screen of Tax on goods Movement.

There the check box for excise group configuration has been set to create excise invoice autonmatically.

If u dont want system to create then remove the check box.

regards,

Saju.S