cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:deployment aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

when i am trying to deploy locally developed wdjava app.

the below error is occurred can any please help how to resolve it .

error ;Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/Users/xxxx1/AppData/Local/Temp/temp337611524417241440EmpResignationNDFFormsap.com.ear

Aborted: development component 'EmpResignationNDFForm~sap.com'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2011.07.27.11.28.36'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/EmpResignationNDFFormsap.com.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/EmpResignationNDFFormsap.com. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/EmpResignationNDFForm~sap.com. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Thanks in advance

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika

Please check the log file in the SAP Netweaver Administrator and try to find the error information for the deployment error which you are getting.

Have a look in threads where same issue discussed,

[|]

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/04/25/Webdynpro%20DC%20fails%20to%20deploy%20-%20When%20created%20by%20importing%20local%20Webdynpro%20-%20Here%20is%20solution!!?bc=true|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/04/25/Webdynpro%20DC%20fails%20to%20deploy%20-%20When%20created%20by%20importing%20local%20Webdynpro%20-%20Here%20is%20solution!!?bc=true]

Hope it will helps

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

If you have already identified the only problem with the NWDS. I don't think you can reset with default setting in NWDS. try to change the workspace for NWDS and try again.

[Changing NWDS Workspace|; OR [Changing the Default Workspace|https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/03/eb813f0e614a18e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

if your issue still persists then you must install NWDS again because it will not take much time.

I hope this is help full for you,

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

Following is the error while opening the web dynpro content administrator, may be missed the defined rfcs in the code.

EXception while getting the jco client failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable objects 'local/empresginationndfform~sap.com .

EXception while getting the jco client failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable objects 'local/empresginationndfform~sap.com .

can you please chk it and guide me how to resolve it .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the dependencies for your DC. See if any of the custom DC's are not deployed or synced properly. First try syncing & deploying all those custom DC dependencies for your DC & then try to deploy your DC.

I hope this helps....

Regards,

Ruchita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepika,

Check wether any referenced DC's are available for your DC by checking in used dc's of the component.

If there are any referenced DC try to deploy the referenced DC's first and then deploy your DC.

If the referenced DC's are available in server, the try to rename the component name and reload+rebulid the project.

If there is any build errors try to repair the DC with classpath structure and deploy the DC in server.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Saleem Mohammad.