cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 SYSFAIL - Function Module not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to push data to cdb i got sysfail - Function module not found error in the smq2. But data inserted in the cdb, the probelm we found was the data object having the dependency cause this error.

The data was there in the cdb, but no distribution entries found.

Please help me to resolve the same.

Regards,

Ramkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the queue first (delete it), then implement the NOTE 1552255 - 'Parallel load problem for partial association shadow'. Run the report mentioned in the NOTE and do a delta generation.

Then on doin a delta load the queues should run successfully.

regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks anil for yourt reply.

I have implemented the notes as you suggested and did delta generation. I did trigger delta generation, it was selected all the SWCV objects(nearly 1800) all items are in INPROCESS state. It will take so much time??

Regards,

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trigger delta generation by selecting the generator and SWCV of your data objects. That should not take very long.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes yiou are right. But i did Trigger Delta Generation at top level. Not selecting any data objects. Till now not even a single object got completed. Should i delete it and do it again.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the Delta generation monitoring and get the job number? You can then check the sm37 transaction to check the status of the job.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is showing cancelled in the SM37 for the job DELTAGEN.

Log for the job:

Generated class not found for adapter ID 80E0ED04542A1DDFA3E7F00C3AD88E7D

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Regards,

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The next step is you need to check why the job was cancelled by checking the logs of the job.

Meanwhile you can reschedule delta generation for your SCV and generator.

Regards,

Shruthi R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give more details about error?

What is the function module?

Queue name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The queue name and function module was same. SDOEFM02Q-002-PAR-01. The status text was Function Module "SDOEFM02Q-002-PAR-01" not found.

Reagrds,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to regenerate both the leading and following data objects of your dependency. you can check if this function module has been generated after regeneration. once this fm has been regenerated, you can unlock the queue.

Regards,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

thanks for your reply. Actually i did the same thing, but this function module not getting generated.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you have a partial association. Check if there are missing notes that you need to apply on your system.

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have partial association only. We had apply all the notes for SP12.

Regards,

Ram