Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Error.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've a scenario which sends a request message from ECC system to Third party System through SOAP adapter.

The interface is working fine in all lower environments i.e. Dev & Quality systems, however fails in Production system.

In the WSDL there is no change in structure or the endpoint except the host name which is different in different in different environments.

While running the interface in Production it is giving an error with HTTP Status Code 200, which we are able to see in the audit log and while we try testing it from SOAP UI then the connection is getting lost. We are also getting the following error.

<faultcode>env:ESBMessageProcessingFailed</faultcode>

We have even checked for the certificates of the endpoint and also re-installed the certificates. Still the error persists.

Kindly let me know what else can be checked to rectify this error.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks HTTP Status code 200. That means you already connected to third party. It may be the reason for response message .

Standard response for successful HTTP requests. The actual response will depend on the request method used. In a GET request, the response will contain an entity corresponding to the requested resource. In a POST request the response will contain an entity describing or containing the result of the action.

Deva

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja/ Deva,

I've checked with Basis and the ports are enabled from PI end and also the other end also it is opened.

Now what else can be done to make this interface execute.

Sreedhar, Av

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Interface Sync or Async?

Deva reply really valid.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Even I am also getting the same error.

Actually I am working on Proxy>XI>SOAP scenario. After triggering the proxy data is coming to PI successfully. While I am monitoring for receiver message in sxmb_moni -->Receiver Payload I am seeing the same structure which is processed by proxy.

Can any body help me where to see the receiver payload in PI system.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Kumar P

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Both request & response messages will be captured at SXMB_MONI only. It should be branched(linked) together.

One message link to other message.

Deva

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

I'm still getting the same error in SOAP UI tool. And when I'm pinging the endpoint it is successful.

Sreedhar

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Are you expecting any return message ? if not, In ID , don't use any SOAP envelop parameter.

Check the SOAP action like :

http://sap.com/xi/WebService/soap1.1

Deva

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your production PI enrionment port has to be enabled , this might be the reason.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Could you please guide me where in PI we have to enable this port?

Regards,

Sreedhar, Av

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with Basis team ,because you are connecting to third party system, PI system should able to connect external system, for this Basis /network team has to open port.

and the same time ask your third party system people to share production system wsdl once again, the reason was even from SOAP UI it is not working.

Regards,

Raj

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thank you for the reply, if I get any more issues or if it gets resolved i'll reach you.

Regards,

Sreedhar, Av