cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple shipping points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i got a problem in shipping point determination.

here shipping condition / loading group / plant are same but have 2 different shipping point..

not able to give both shipping point here .if i give one shipping point in this determination ..only the same will come in sales order.

i want an option in sales order from which i can choose one shipping point from multiple option can v do that?

waiting for the reply

-Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shipping point i s determined with the combination of plant, loading group and Shipping condition. Since in your scenario all are same there can be only one shipping point assigned automatically (manual entries can be maintained)

Any how you can also try the option of asiggning shipping point with the combination od plant/loading group/storage condition and Storage location.

SPRO --> logistics execution --> shipping --> basic shipping funct --> shipping point and goods receiving point det --> set up storage location dependent shippping point determination

Steps

1. Assign the Shipping point determination rule as Storage location specific for the required delivery types.

2. Assign the shipping point to the combination of plant / loading group / storage condition / Storage location

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

arun.S

Edited by: arun subramani on Jul 27, 2011 7:27 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the 'Shipping Point Determination' control,make use of the field "MShPt" ( Manual Shipping Point), just beside PrShP ( Proposed Shipping Point).

You can enter your 2nd shipping point here.

Then, in an SO, you have the option of manually entering this shipping point, if it differs.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all...

solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Go to T.code OVL2 here you determine your shipping point based on that first system will propose default shipping point,beside that you can find manual shipping point here enter the shipping points and save.While creating the sale order system takes the default shipping point here you can manually change the shipping point. Shipping conditionsLoading groupPlant = Shipping point /Manuall shipping point.

Hope this will help

Thanks

Vinayak