cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extended classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basic question--have looked around but haven't got a straight answer yet.

SRM 7.0 PPS with extended classic scenario and ECC 6.0 EHP4: is it possible to create reservations in SRM out of the box? Or is development (BADI) needed?

If BADI is needed--which one?Any other pointers?

Thank you..

Trey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thought this was pretty straightforward or am i missing anything?

Please share your inputs!

T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trey,

There is no inventory concept in SRM. Hence, I hope the creation of Reservation is not available in SRM. However, you can do necessary SPRO settings to have / create reservatons in ECC.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course Rajesh....SRM does not have the inventory concept...but in a classic scenario, one can create reservation in ECC.

My question was in an extended classic scenario (srm 7.0,PPS), is it possible to create reservation in ECC?

Thanks

T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T,

According to me SAP has not made any restriction in SRM 7.0 - PPS, towards creation of Reservation in ECC. Still you can be able to created Reservation in ECC (eventhough you have ECS) and based on the setting you made in the SPRO for objects in backend systems. Please go through the followinging contents on BADI stuff :

Reservation in Backend System

Using the Business Add-In BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW, you can change all the data that is transferred to the backend system for generation of a reservation. This includes header and item data.

All the shopping cart data is available as input parameters.

The following two methods are available depending on the BAPIs used to generate the backend reservation:

FILL_RS_INTERFACE1

when using BAPI BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1

FILL_RS_INTERFACE

Thanks

Rajesh K