Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close TR By Default?

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Kanban replenishment via the PP / WM interface.

So I have a manufacturing storage location which places demand (via kanban) on a warehouse managed stores area. This generates a TR, a TO is automatically created and when the TO is confirmed it automatically posts an IM move into the receiving storage location. This also updates the kanban board.

My problem is that I do not wish to leave ANY open TR qty if, for example, the TR was for qty 100, but only qty 95 is picked and confirmed on a TO.

I do not want to leave an outstanding TR qty as in this scenario the kanban board would not update.

So my requirement is to always have the TR close when the TO is confirmed (regardless of the qty) (basically would like the 'close TR' check box to always be checked on t-code LT12).

Does anyone know a way that I can achieve this.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Guy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP, since you are not creating transfer order for total TR item quantity, TR item is still open.

There is an indicator "Processed" on TR item which you can manually select via LB02 t-code, if you do this, TR item is closed.

At the end of transfer order confirmation using MWMTO002 user-exit you may update this field. You can use this function module to close TR item.

L_TR_CHANGE

Regards

Alper

torbennjensen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guy

I have the exact problem. Did you ever find an answer for your issue?

/Torben

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

Wow that was a while back!!!

We create a custom version of the Automatic TO Creation program (RLAUTA10)

which, amongst other things, sets the close TR flag:

Regards

Guy

torbennjensen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guy

yeah, it was actually hard to find anyone having that same problem.

But I like the idea of copying the program and adding this functionality, as we do have Kanbans within the warehouse and if we cannot supply the full quantity we are still moving the partial and then we want to update the Kanban to Full even though its a partial quantity.

We can obtain the functionality by scanning the kanban card, but the default process is using the TO confirmation to update the Kanban and then we would have a totally separate process only to handle this issue.

and thanks for the screenshot as well

/Torben