Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block stock scenario

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I have a issue with blcoking the stock

1.While UD i given qty in block stock and i click defect recored from edit menu to make automatic notification

2.in notification action box i am not able to click CREATE RETURN DELIVERY as it is not active

3.so i click trasnfer post unresticted to blcok then it is active

Why system allow two times to block the same qty from the same inspection lot

Any body can explain me the scenario of how we can create a return delivery from notification ....i am bit confuse....

and aslo while we create a return deivery from were the system is going to take the material (Blcok stock or un restricteds stock)

Thanks in advance

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

1. In order to carry out return delivery transaction through quality notification you need to post the stock to block firstly. Its standard functionality.

2. In this case system will first create return delivery with reference to original PO (against which GR is done). With reference to this return delivery you need to carry out PGI (post goods issue). Then only stock will be debited. Stock type is S and hence it will be picked from block stock.

3. But if at all, you want to carry out return delivery through MIGO transaction you have the option to choose from which stock type you want to lift back the material. You can chose either unrestricted or block. Accordingly stock will be picked.

4. In case if carry out return delivery through QA11 by posting the stock to u201CReturn Deliveryu201D tab it will be picked from quality inspection.

Regards,

Anand Rao

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rao

From your answer

4. In case if carry out return delivery through QA11 by posting the stock to u201CReturn Deliveryu201D tab it will be picked from quality inspection.

If we enter the return qty in here

System will autoamtically create return delivery?

After this we need to make any notification further

Pls explain

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you do RD from QA11 system creates document with 122 mvt type automatically in the background... creation of Notification is not needed.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

I agree with Sujit.

Posting return delivery in QA11 and notification creation are 2 separate and independent events.

In case of QA11 the stock gets reduced immediately you save UD by 122 movement. (if you do RD by posting the stock to return delivery) but if you do it through QM01, it wonu2019t be unless you post PGI.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

aslo while we create a return deivery from were the system is going to take the material (Blcok stock or un restricteds stock)

There are two things here.

Stock posting from QA11--->it is from quality to block stock .mvt type 350.

Stock posting in Notification--->which i know is from unrestricted to block stock --->mvt type 344