cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice not transferred to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i create Proforam Invoice in ECC and the same document is NOT transferred to GTS. When i do manually transfer via Initial Transfer of documents, i'm getting message as "No relevant document types were selected"

In ECC (Feeder system), i have done the following configuation

For Application Level SD0C, BADI activated.

Path: SPRO - > Sales & Dist - > Foreign Trade -> SAP GTS PLUG In - > Activate Transfer of Billing document.

Also Proforma Invoice added to Application level SD0C and activated the SAP Customs Management and Risk management at the below menu path

SPRO -> SD -> Foreign Trade/Customs -> SAP GTS Plug-in -> Control data for transfer to SAP GTS -> Configure control settings for document transfer.

At GTS level, i have configured the following

IMG -> SAP GTS -> SAP Customs Management -> General settings -> Docuement Structure -> Assignment of Document types from Feeder systems -> Assign Document Type at Feeder system Level or Group level.

Feeder system Billing doc type F8 - Proforma Invoice is assigned to GTS doc type CULOEX.

Despite of above settings, Proforma invoice are not transferred upon creation.

Pls help to resolve this issue

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

System communication is working. When i create Sales order, In GTS, Legal Control, SPL Screening is happening and i don't think there is an issue on the RFC connection.

All Basic necessary settings like FTO, LU assigned to respective Company codes & Plants. Even in Document structure configuration, Document types & item categories has been assigned to appopriate document types and Item categories in feeder system.

I'm using SAP pre-delivered Legal Regulation "ACE" for customs management.In System Monitoring, this proforma documents are not shown and my feeling is that Proforma invoice document is not being transferred to GTS.

Still i couldn't understand what is missing. Pls help.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SE38 and execute program "/SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3" to transfer to GTS. But ideally it should flow from VF01

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry, but this transaction is not correct. It is only for transferring the invoices to the Risk Management area in GTS, not to transfer it to Customs and I believe we are talking about customs here.

Please check in GTS Customizing in Customs Area the settings for the activity sequence. It should be correctly maintained as well.

Best regards,

Christin

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems. Some more tips for you...

In the ERP system, use transaction SE37 to display the code in Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3, and set a break-point at the line PERFORM api6800_csd_synchronize, somewhere around line 155. Then create a proforma invoice, and see if the debugger starts.

If the debugger does not start, then the problem is in the feeder system. I would check in this order:

1. Check that the proforma really is an export - that's to say, the Destination Country is different to the Shipping Point.

2. Set a break-point very near the beginning of the Function Module - at the line CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/CD_INIT_R3. If the debugger still doesn't start, then either the SD0C transfer is not active, or there is some other problem with the Plug-In installation.

3. Check your configuration again for the proforma Document Type.

4. Check the implementation of the BAdI /SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0C, and make sure that no project=specific code is preventing the transfer.

If the debugger does start, then the problem is in the GTS system. I would check in this order:

1. Check that Document Type CULOEX is activated for Customs Processing.

2. Check that a Number Range is assigned to the Document Type CULOEX.

3. Check that the Number Range interval is properly maintained.

4. Check that all required Partner Functions have been mapped.

5. Check that the Item Category in the proforma is assigned to GTS Item Category CLPOS.

6. Check that there is an entry (in table /SAPSLL/TLEDPAF) for the determination of the Activity Sequence.

7. Check that the Business Partner(s) and Product(s) have been transferred as Master Data.

Please come back if you still have problems.

Good luck,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the Reply

As per your suggestion, we have debugged the Function Module "/SAPSLL/CD_SDOC_R3" and found that the program is calling "PERFORM api6800_csd_synchronize". However once this PERFORMED is checked and it is returning no value, when we get inside this PEFORM in Feeder system and found that the remote CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH' is not executing due to syntax error in GTS system

We logged to GTS system and checked the above remote CALL FUNCTION and found that the below syntax error

-

Source code /SAPSLL/LAPI_6800_CSDU08

In PERFORM or CALL FUNCTION "LOGSYS_DATA_DETERMINE", the actual parameter "HDR_REFERENCE_DATA" is incompatible with the formal parameter "IT_HDR_REFERENCE".

-

The Parameter Data types are not in sync.

Regards

Pradeep Maddi

andreas_lied
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

please check, if You have the correct SLL_PI version in ERP-system. Also check OSS-note 1565090.

Regards

Andreas Lied

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

please consider note 1519777 and harmonize the GTS structures.

This will help to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We are on GTS Release 8.0 and Support Package SAPK-80014INSAPSLL (Support pack level 14).

As suggested by Andreas, i have downloaded the SAP Note 1565090 and found that Note implementation status shows as "Cannot be implemented". However when i compared the programs as mentioned in that note with the our GTS system programs i noticed that we need to modify the source code of below programs for changing the data type

/SAPSLL/LAPI_6800_CSDF04

/SAPSLL/LAPI_6800_CSDF15

As suggested in SAP Note "1519777 - SAPK-80014INSAPSLL: Support Package 14 for SLL-LEG 8.0", for Point 6. Harmonization of the GTS interface structures, it mentioned that we must implement the SAP Notes 1410372 and 1525777. Both the notes downloaded and can't be implemented.

Do i need to change these programs manually?

Alternatively i have posted the OSS message to SAP.

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

the changes need to be done manually, they are not automatically implementable.

But this is also written in the note - manual changes...

Best regards,

Christin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

RFC Connection is working and there in no problem working with SAP Compliance management.

Regards,

Pradeep Maddi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Did you also remember to configure a proposal for the Activity Sequence?

Given what you have already done, I would have thought that you would get a transfer log in the "System Monitoring" area that would point you in the right direction. If this is a completely new implementation, I guess you have checked the RFC communications and that you have assigned the Company Code to a FTO, etc.?

Please come back for more help if you need it.

Regards,

Dave