cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double sided printing on the paper using SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am taking printout of Account Statement through F.27 I want to take that printout on both sides of the paper. Output of F.27 generates in spool.

In script there are total 2 pages. I have changed print mode to D - Begin new page in DUPLEX mode (double-sided) for both the pages.

I have tested the same after changes but it is printing on different pages only. I am taking print from spool.

Can you please guide me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

The print mode of the first page should be D and the page counter should be START.

The print mode of the BACK page should be space and the page counter shold be HOLD.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not correct to assign duplex to both pages. If you have two pages e.g. FIRST and NEXT, you should set it like below:

Page: FIRST

Print mode: D

Page: NEXT Resource Name:

Print mode:

You should leave it blank on page NEXT.

can you try this?

Regards,

Aidan

ravi_lanjewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

I am talking about Output device setting not a script page setting. I think output device setting is mandatory before script page setting.

Kind Regards

Ravi Lanjewar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have changed the print mode for both the pages in script as per said by you. Now this is it from script side or do i need to chage something else?

So that i will go for checking the printer settings.

Thanks.

ravi_lanjewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check your printer support both side printing or duplex if it is supported then only that work.

2) Check printer configration and documentation for support

3) Check driver installed is working with bothside printing or not.

If it is working fine with window bothside printing then go to

1) Check for output device which your using printer mode is duplex or not.

2) if it is not duplex then change it to duplex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the inputs.

I will check the first 3 conditions with the printer. The last two conditions mentioned are related to the script, right?

I have already changed the print mode of both the pages of Script to Duplex, is that ok?

Please advise.