cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart convertion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How do we know , whether the SC in SRM is converting to PR or PO in ECC.

any Badi's needs to be implemented , i have checked BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW(SRM)

BAPI_PO_CREATE1(ECC) but dint understand.

please gudie me

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot , i got the settings. one more thing i hav the purchase group obj id as some thing like 50000610 i would like to know the text of the purchassing group.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to pposa_bbp and click on "Purchasing groups" in left handside where you can see corresponding Orgnisation pruchasing group description.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have seen the follow on document settings in SPRO,

SRM server- BADI-Follow on Doc Generation in Backend--PO Backend

PR backend

Both are implemented in my system...its like for PR it is BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW and PO it is BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

so would like to know which one will create after SC completion..

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You dont have to go to Badi Section , go to below path in SPRO and check

SPRO ->IMG->Supplier relationship management ->SRM server-> Cross Application basic settings-> Define Object in Backend System (Purch.Reqs, Reservation, Purch.orders) and you will understand what is configured.

Ideally if the shopping cart is complete like it has fixed vendor price etc , it will create PO for incomplete SC it will create PR.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If BADIs have been implemented in your system, then it must have been done to satisfy some customer requirements (like changing account assignment while transferring to backend etc).

Otherwise the path mentioned by Iftekhar is all you need to setup the SC follow on document.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You dont need to implement any BADIs for this.

You can define what follow on document you want to create from SC (PR/PO) via SPRO settings.

Regards,

Nikhil