cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have transferred Material from ERP to ME and I can see the it is passed in Queue monitor but not able to see in ME, do I need to logon with the specific SITE that is maintained for Material in ERP?

Thanks,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Jai,

Material is transfered to the specific Site you configured in ME and specified in ECC. Do you check it there?

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I logged in with a different site on ME and not the one Material is associated in ERP. Do I need to logon with the same site as of Material that is associated with Plant in ERP.

Thanks,

Jai

0 Kudos

Yes Jai,

As the Material is transfered to that Site. Please check it there.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I logon with the specific site i assume i need to check the material in Material Maintenance ( correct me if I am wrong ).

I haven't created a site / plant in ME that the material is associated in ERP, can you let me know what steps to be performed in ME to map the material to specific site once the SITE is created.

Thanks,

Jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Yes, you need to check it in Material Maintenance. Please note that you need to create a Site in ME before you transfer Material from ECC to ME.

To confgure MEINT please refer to this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me52/helpdata/EN/sap_me_index.htm , 'SAP ME ERP Integration (SAPMEINT)' section.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Sorry this might be stupid question again and you might already answered this but I did created some sites in ME , is this the case that I do need to login with the same SITE to see the Material in ME that I created for that site in ERP.

Thanks,

Jai

0 Kudos

Jai,

I am, confused with this question

There must be the same Site configured in ERP and ME. It is also must be specified in MEINT configurations. So, you transfer a Material from ERP to ME within that Site. Hence, you need to logon to that Site in ME if you want to check the Material in Material Maintenance.

Please let me konw if I did not answer your qeustion.

Best regards,

Alex.

*ERP term for the Site is Plant. In ME Site (Plant) is created in Site Maintenance.

Edited by: Alexander Teslyuk on Jul 26, 2011 5:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The Material I created is associated with Plant 3000 in ERP and this Plant is added to the supported plant list in MEINT but I am logging on to ME using site 2000 and I dont see the material there. So as per your suggestion I need to create a SITE 3000 in ME and logon to ME with site 3000 to check the Material ....am I right ?

Thanks,

Jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

If there is no Site 3000 in ME, Material will not be transfered to ME because the destination is not created. Only after you have created the Site 3000 in ME you can transfer Material and then check it there.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for you explanation, I have added Plant 3000 to supported plants list in MEINT and I did created SITE 3000 in ME. When I login to ME with site 3000 I can see the Material but when I login to ME with site 2000 i dont see the material. So we need to login always with the same site that is referenced for the Material ?

Thanks,

Jai

0 Kudos

Yes Jai,

You always need to login to the same Site that is referenced for the Material.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Alex

Jai

Answers (0)