Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table SOFFCONT1 to an external repository with help of report RSIRPIRL

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to relocate data from table SOFFCONT1 to an external repository with help of report RSIRPIRL...I went through all related Sap notes and it seems pretty straightforward.

When I run the report RSIRPIRL I see all the fields I have to fill up (I have already created an content repository as well as a catalogue) but my question is how to select some data manually for testing purpose? Is it any way how to see from table SOFFCONT1 just 1 file for example?? I couldn't see that field in the report RSIRPIRL.

Regards,

Blaiso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Wim; I applied OSS note 1536325 which will add an extra field to select by date and narrow the number of documents to test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The standard SAP program RSIRPIRL moves all documents from one category to another.

The program however uses the standard function module SDOK_PHIO_RELOCATE_CONTENT to relocate object per object.

This function module is also used in other programs, but it depends on the type of document/object you want to move.

We for example used the following program to relocate all documents from DIRs (Document Info Records) between two repositories : DMS_RELOCATE_CONTENT

If you don't find back a standard SAP program that moves the documents document per document to test you can always ask an ABAP developer to write a simple ABAP program based on function module SDOK_PHIO_RELOCATE_CONTENT to do the job for you.

Just have a look at the code of program RSIRPIRL how SAP uses this function module, it is very easy.

Regards.

Wim