Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS with tasks..

karthik_k3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me in this.

1 Be able to define project task list types at WBS level (ex. Testing, Development, Project Admin, etc.) to enter time against for each day. Once that WBS is selected on time sheet entry screen, then the project task list tied to that WBS can be selected to enter time against. On each day, the hours could be split into multiple project task types and recorded. This should print on timesheet and show on pdf, but no implications on cost, FI, backend, etc., just informational.

2. After selecting the WBS, it should display the description of the screen so they know they have selected the correct WBS. Right now it shows only the WBS #.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement could be achievable with CAT2&5

Regards,

karthik_k3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Can you please provide me how to assign tasks for the WBS. Need help in this regard. It will be great if you provide me the project skeleton with WBS elements along with the Tasks.

Thanks in advance for your help.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read SAP help on Project Network, there you could find details about header assigned network and activity assigned network, which will answer your queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your requirement you can define the project strucure, with WBS, Network and activities

Once it is completed, you can execute the further process with the CAT2&5.

Ofcourse you need to define and Data profile as per the need.

Regards