cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS for Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have been configuring TMS for Change Request Management.While reading the SPRO document we could understand there is no Quality server need. Is it ??If we activate single transport then how to do testing in Quality Server ?? please explain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

Even we are in the process of configuring change request management at our company, do kindly forward me the essential documents and help material too at taj.mehjabeen@mahindra.com

However one can get a lot of help from the RKT learning maps on change request management available at SAP Service marketplace, do try out the same.

Anyone already through with the implementation, kindly forward me the step by step procedure with screenshots.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Taj

Message was edited by: Mehjabeen Taj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am in the configuration of change request management. In my case i have to simulate the 3 systems by a system landscape composed with three clients of my satelite system. In my case there is no QAS and PRD systems. Anyway, it could be very helpfull for me a step by step guide of configuration of Charm 4.0.

my e-mail: ftouhy@hotmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I too have to implement change management in SolMan 4.0. Can someone please forward me the document?

Regards,

Nandini

nandini.bathula@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SolMan Consultants,

I want to implement Change request functionality of Solman 4.0 in my company.

Please help me with you inputs.

I would appreciate a sample blueprint document and a configuration manual.

Please help.

regards

Vikram Bhatia

vikram_bhatia@satyam.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u implemented SMR 4.0 already ???

Before start doing ChaRM.please go through the following link and spro settings in SMR 4.0

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/ae/64c33af662c514e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes, we have installed the SM 4.0.

But we are not sure abt the Change Request Fucntionality of SolMan.

Do you have a configuration document for it.

I have already gone thru the help files, but they dont seem to be helping much.

Appreciate your help on this.

regards

Vikram Bhatia

vikram_bhatia@satyam.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I have been checking this space for some time and there is a great treasure of pdf's and Sim files at the following location on Change management.

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000633637&;

Here slecet the CCC role and then u can get the complete stuff related to Change management.

If this answer is helpful to yiu dont forget to award points

I have not implemented it, but am having a great time checkingout these knowledge repositories.

Best Regards,

Raghu Pusapati

sri_pusapati@infosys.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also been trying to setup the same, if you get any inputs, please do update me. I am struck up and am and proceeding further with the configuration.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anil now what i could understand is we just deactivate the quality approval system in TMS not the entire quality server.

But i just confused about domain link ? how it should be ?? also what about domain controller ? in which client should act as a domain controller.

If anyone done up to these parts kindly send the screenshots for step by step procedure.

kindly send the document to prakasz@yahoo.com

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your current domain controller will still be there, but your solman domain controller and Your satellite system domain controller will be linked.

Your quality Testing is not disabled, the approval at Your quality system only is disabled. The quality approval is done in your Solman System in your Change request.

This link will give you the clear idea.

https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002931432006E.sim

Hope this solves your problem, feel free to revert back.

--Ragu