cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debit memo request with reference to the credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I have a business scenario in which I create a credit memo request with reference to a debit memo request but the problem is that ,i can create many debit memo requests with reference to the same credit memo request even if the all target quantity was referenced , I still can create many debit memo requests with reference to the credit memo request so can any one tell me how to restrict creating debit memo request with reference to the credit memo request up till the all target quantity was referenced.

Regards,

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain COMPLETION RULE in the item category of credit memo request and check.

Usually it wont work for returns/ credit.

We will have to make a check using exit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal K Charles,

the completion rule A (Item is completed with the first reference) is already maintained to the item category of the credit memo request but I still can create many debit memo requests with reference to the credit memo request.

Regards,

SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Item Copy control settings from debit memo request to credit memo request.Check whether you can incorporate the control using the positive/negative field values.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saju.S,

I have checked all the positive/negative values in the item copy control but none of the values works as i still can create many debit memo requests with reference to the credit memo request.

Regards,

Sd Consultant