Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Make to Order Scenario without Configurable material

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I wanted to configure the scenario "MAKE TO ORDER". How can I configure and How can maintain the master data so that i can test the above said scenario.

Please give all the details related to master data / configuration & the results

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You can configure M2O without configurable material as follows:

You have to have a material with item category group as 0001- Normal item

checking group for availability check should be - 02 ( individual requirement) in sales -general /plant, because it is not a normal requirement or regularly made product so you have given 02.

create a standard sales order - OR or whatever is your order type.

for which you would see the item category for the material in SO is TAK.

schedule line will be CP

KE is the requirement type for individuat customer order without consumption

save the order and go for MB1C to initialize the stock which you recieved it once it is made in your plant with the movement type 561 and specify the special stock E in indicator as because this is specially created for the customer who ordered.

Check the stock in your storage locatiion using MMBE if the stock has been posted or not after MB1C.

Now do the delivery for the customer using VL01N.

once the goods which you have specially made for the customer the special stock, for which do the billing VF01.

Thats it ..

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

For make to order cofig you have to maintain item category group 0001 or 0003 in material master for determining item category,or you can manually change the item at sale order line item level.TAM & TAC bot can use for make to order scenario,if you create a order with TAM and save the order it will generate the TOR u can see it in MD04 the creation a production order in CO01 and conforming the order in CO15 and MD51 through movement type it will come in to MMBE finished good against the sale order,then after delivery and billng.

Thanks,

Vinayak