Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Order does not exist" (KO104) received in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

A service order (SM01) is attached to a sales order in the account

assignment tab for each line item of the sales order. The

service order gets archived (PM_ORDER archiving object). Then, when the sales order is opened via VA03

or VA02 and account assignment tab is opened, Error "Order does not exist"

(KO104) is received. Same error comes when the sales order is changed.

Is there any way to resolve this? Any note available?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Avanti,

Please review note 1268343. This note contains report ZZ_CLEAR_AUFNR that could help resolve this issue.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but I cannot open the suggested note. I get a message:

"The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only"

Is there a way out to see this note? Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanti,

Please note, the suggested note has status "Pilot Release" therefore it will not be visible to you unless you are added as a Pilot Customer. See note 538778 for more information.

Kind regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give some idea about how to become a pilot customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanti,

If you provide me your customer's number then I would be able to add your number into the list so you could implement the suggested note.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to access the note now ... it solves the issue thank u so much for your help. I just wanted to know one more thing. Is there any way to prevent this problem from occurring again? I mean, is there any check in pm_order archiving wherein it will not allow archiving unless the related sales order is archived? Otherwise there are chances that this issue will keep occurring.

sagar_pawar14
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Avanti M,

Can you please paste the program zz_clear_aufnr you created as a part of this note 1268343.

In my system i could not see the note has given this program also the status of note is "Can not be implemented".

Thanks

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I was reading your thread 3948791 and I was looking for a solution ( not for me, for you ).

Avanti M. has the last login in Aug 4, 2015 11:03 AM,so is better for you to check with someone else.

Did you check about the "Pilot Customer" thing? (See note 538778 for more information). Ask Enrique Sosa Dominguez, .

Regards

Franz

Answers (0)