SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB data upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have an observation. We are doing annual budgeting. When I use FMBB to upload budget, I use 0 (all) as period indicator. When I go to the table FMBL, I can see the amount gets equally distributed into 12 months.

However when we use BDC to upload data with same period indicator 0, in the FMBL table I can see the amount is updated only in the current month. Although, the budget checking is taking place in the usual way.

My question is there any other impact if the budget gets updated in the current month only?

Thanking you in advance!

Snigdho

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, there is no impact on budget availability. Only if you decide to build a report on monthly basis, it will be presented accordingly. So, basically only the reporting is potentially impacted.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, there is no impact on budget availability. Only if you decide to build a report on monthly basis, it will be presented accordingly. So, basically only the reporting is potentially impacted.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, means if I want to have a period wise planned-actual report, then it will be a problem.

Thanks this answers my question.

Snigdho

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly.