cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN I GET MATERIAL MOVEMENTS BY CUSTOMER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to check ship to customer to see if its had any material movements on it for a given peroid for customer obsolescence programme

All reports I can find bomb out, which table will give me material movments with customer number?

I just want to input the customer number and see if there have been any movements on those accounts for a set period of time

Thanks to advise

Jo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MB51 just times out

MSEG - Is there any special way I should run this as again this is timing out when I enter year and customer number

VFBA - Dont have a material code just the customer numbers as these are ship to's we are looking for a way to make sure they are not still in use

Thanks guys

Jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to MB51 transaction code and give customer number, then execute you will get all movements done with the customer

thanks

seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Drill out the deliveries for the customer for particular period from standard delivery tables.

Then input the deliveries in the VBFA table and fetch out the material documents with subsequent document category "R"

When you get the material document and year.Then input the same in MSEG table and you can find the respective movements done for the customer.

regards,

Saju,S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SE16N give the table name MSEG and give the KUNNR (placed at 19th in the technical name line) and execute then you can get all movement types for the particular customer.

Thanks

Vinayak