cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot delete delivery item even if invoice is cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'd like to ask for your help. I'm trying to delete delivery line items but I'm getting an error message saying that an "invoice document already exist for the delivery". But I already canceled the invoice and also did the reverse goods issue, still the error message appears.

I tried changing the quantity of the items to zero instead, but I'm also getting an error message "Delivery quantity must be entered for the item".

What should I do so I could delete the line items in the delivery instead?

Thanks so much for your help!

-Jaq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be a customized message as suggested above.Just check the user exits like

V50PSTAT Delivery: Item Status Calculation

V50S0001 User Exits for Delivery Processing

Whether any controls are implemented to restrict the deletion of line items at delivery level.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

All statuses are "A", it is not relevant for Picking.

Hi Hegal,

Here are the error messages:

When I set quantity to ZERO:

"Delivery quantity must be entered for the item

Message no. VL361"

When I delete the item:

"Billing operation already exists for item 10

Message no. VL494"

Also this message pops up:

"Warnings Exist

Delete Items Anyway?"

I proceed to delete, but another pop up appears:

"STOP: An invoice document already exist for the delivery"

I choose Exit (there is no other option) - Delivery is not saved, items were not deleted.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jaq

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaq,

Kindly double click the message '"STOP: An invoice document already exist for the delivery" and check whether its is customised Message.

If so, some exit has been written to prevent the delivery deletion.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaq,

Have faced the similar message, but system allows to delete inspite of this message.

Can you please share the message number?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saju,

Thanks for your reply.

But I already did reverse all the subsequent documents. It's not a Proforma Invoice, it's a standard invoice. I also did proceed after the pop up appeared but the changes were not saved.

Thanks again. I hope you could help me solve this.

-Jaq

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please double click on the item.Goto processing tab and check the status of the Goods issue,Billing Doc. and Interco.BS.

And also check overall status for the delivery.

If any of the status is C.It will not allow you to change the quantity.

Or check the picking status also,if it is there delete the picked Qty and try to change.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a subsequent document exists then system will not allow to make any changes in the delivery.

So reverse the invoice.Reverse the PGI.Then go and delete the line item or change the quantity.

When you delete the line item system may give you a message denoting the invoice existence for the item but you can proceed further.

If it is proforma invoice then you have to cancel the proforma invoice to do the above steps.

Regards,

Saju.S